< Return To Firm Directory

Actionist Consulting Group

Los Angeles, CA

Note: Transom Consulting Group was rebranded to Actionist Consulting Group in April 2023.

Actionist Consulting Group is a boutique firm headquartered in Los Angeles that specializes in providing high-level strategic consulting services. With a dedicated workforce of 35 employees, the firm has carved out a reputation for recruiting top-tier talent, including Engagement Managers from the “Big Three” of the consulting world – McKinsey, Bain, and BCG. The firm’s junior consultants are typically drawn from consulting firms such as Deloitte and Accenture, making the Actionist Consulting Group a melting pot of talent from a variety of prestigious institutions.

The firm serves a diverse clientele, with approximately 70% of its engagements centered on corporate clients across key sectors like Consumer & Retail, Financial Services, Investor Firms, Manufacturers & Suppliers, Business Services, and Technology. The remaining 30% of Actionist’s engagements are conducted with Private Equity firms, where they provide strategic insights to optimize portfolio performance and boost returns.

In addition, Actionist Consulting Group boasts a “travel lite” model, meaning consultants work out of the LA office and rarely travel to the client site.

The firm’s tailored services and attractive lifestyle make it an interesting target firm for candidates looking for exciting project work without much travel.


North America
  • Los Angeles
Actionist Consulting Group Salary